1. The terms and conditions are being applied to all trading between IVO DENTECH LTD Laboratory, whose registered office is at 142 Cromwell Road, International House, London, SW7 4EF, United Kingdom and the customers (represented by dentists, dental laboratories or any other customers).
2. All products will be manufactured on the master model poured from the original impression supplied by the customer, and they are created according to the specifications from the lab sheet. Therefore if any remake is being involved, this will not be considered as a remake, but as a new case.
3. The laboratory will return impressions that do not appear to have been cleaned and disinfected appropriately and will charge your account with a £5 amount to cover the postage and packaging costs. This charge is being applied for the impressions sent to us by mistake and require a return to the sender.
4. Our offers can change or may be terminated at any time without prior notice. The 70% first case discount offered by us applies up to £200, the value above this amount will be charged at full price. This discount will be applied on all first cases but it will not be applied on the precious and semi-precious alloys (it will be applied on the manufacturing fee though).
5. The client is responsible for any additional costs or charges incurred through changing instructions or delivery dates after the work has been accepted by the laboratory.
6. IVO DENTECH LTD Dental Laboratory is not responsible for the suitability of the specification from the lab sheet, nor for the inappropriate use, cleaning or handling of the products.
7. If no product range is chosen by you, “Comfort” quality products will be supplied and charged (for prosthetics) and “Private” quality products will be supplied and charged (for fixed restorations).
8. Any work returned for remake where the shade is different to the original order, will incur some cost. This extra cost will never exceed the total amount charged for the original order.
9. By fitting an appliance the client accepts that the laboratory has produced the appliance to the specification and satisfaction of the client.
10. All accounts must be settled within 30 days from date of invoice. All work done or items supplied remain the property of IVO DENTECH LTD Dental Laboratory until payment is received. IVO DENTECH LTD Dental Laboratory may charge interest on any account that becomes 7 days overdue at a rate of 3% above the bank of England base Rate per month which will be applied to the total amount outstanding, including any previous interest charged. Any legal fees or other costs required to collect an unpaid balance may be charged to client. Accounts with balances unpaid for over 60 days will be processed only on a pay first basis. IVO DENTECH LTD Dental Laboratory reserves the right to take legal steps – with prior notice - if client fails to settle their account within one month.
11. The company reserves the right to check the credit rating of any client.
12. No claims for credit will be considered after 21 days from the date of invoice.
13. All prices are subject to alteration without prior notice.
14. The laboratory will charge for Express services for any orders where the delivery period specified by the client is shorter than 8 working days – required by the laboratory.
15. The laboratory endeavors to interpret and follow the client's instructions correctly. If, however, a mistake is made, the laboratory will rectify the situation free of charge as quickly as production techniques allow. The laboratory will not compensate dentist's fees, consequential losses or expenses of any kind.
16. The laboratory endeavors to deliver work on or before the delivery date specified by the client. If, however, for any reason this has not been possible, the laboratory will not compensate dentist's fees, consequential losses or expenses of any kind.
17. IVO DENTECH LTD Dental Laboratory offers free return postage labels and delivery; local collection and delivery by their courier, however the Express cases may require Special delivery service which will be charged to the customer’s account We do our best to finish and dispatch your orders as soon as possible, so you can get them in time therefore we appreciate if you -as our customer- settle your account within 30 days from the date printed on the invoice.